Next we come to my new Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles. These were also sent to me from Influenster for free in order to test and review them.
I had NO idea what to expect these. I’ve not only never worn high heel inserts, but prior to getting some regular inserts from another site, I’d never worn any at all!!
Before my review, lets see what Dr. Scholl’s has to say about these. Taken from their website:
“Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles are proven to improve the way you feel in heels. The unique design helps prevent foot aches and pains caused by high heels two inches and higher. Plus, the ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot while providing guaranteed all-day comfort.
* Helps prevent foot pain caused by high heels
* Proven to improve the way you feel in heels
* Unique ultra-soft FabuSTEP gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot
* Immediate and all day comfort
* Stays firmly in place
* Removable without damage to shoes
* Slim design won’t make shoes feet tight
* Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
Available in Women’s sizes 6-10 and Designed to fit All high heels, 2″ and higher.
How it works:
* Uniquely designed ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot
* FabuSTEP gel provides added cushioning
* Unique adhesive keeps insole in place
* 3/4 length design won’t crowd toes
How to use:
* Place on top of your current insole
* No trimming required
* Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear”
So, knowing how trusted of a brand Dr. Scholl’s is, I expected great things…and I was not disappointed!! The balls of my feet always get so so sore after wearing most of my heels. They end up feeling bruised and more often than not, I end up barefoot. I tried these out recently when we attended a wedding and…kept my shoes on the entire time!! Success!!!
Also, they were so easy to apply…just peel the sticker and pop in your shoe!
While these *might* not work for everyone, if your feet hurt in heels, they are well worth a try!
If you’d like to check out their website: http://www.drscholls.com/